Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thankful Project 2012

I am hopelessly addicted to Facebook (FB).  That is a fact.  As such, I occasionally participate in the 'fad' on FB.  In November, it was the 'Thankful Project' - the gist is this: Every day, you post something that you are grateful for.  Here was my list:


Thankful Post #1: I am thankful to be married to my best friend & love of my life.

Thankful Post #2: I'm extremely grateful for my beautiful sister-in-law who offered to babysit our crazy boys so Carl & I could enjoy this date night :)

Thankful Post #3: I am thankful, humbled, grateful, and blessed to have the BEST parents in the world. Words cannot express how honored I am to be their daughter.

Thankful Post #4: I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy, children.

Thankful Post #5: I am thankful for the little things this am....warm house, clean clothes, food in the cabinets, hot shower...very blessed indeed.

Thankful Post #6: I am grateful for this country I call home. I am thankful to be allowed to make my own choices, love whom I choose, raise my children as I see fit, and let my voice be heard.

Thankful Post #7: Forever grateful for those quiet moments after the kids are asleep & before I go to bed.

Thankful Post #8: I am thankful for our special movie day with our five year old, thanks to a power outage at the elementary school :)

Thankful Post #9: I am forever grateful for the awesome work that early intervention has done. The three year old's speech has improved remarkably and Josiah is right on the verge of sitting & crawling.

Thankful Post #10: I am grateful for a long weekend with my kids, parents who 'borrowed' them for a few hours, fun xmas shopping with hubby, and a scheduled get-together with close friends.

Thankful Post #11: I am grateful for great friends, life-long and new.

Thankful Post #12: I am thankful for this country and all who serve to protect it.

Thankful Post #13: I am grateful for sleeping children.

Thankful Post #14: I am thankful for the courage to see a dentist (after postponing it for yrs lol) and for getting through the appt with minimum anxiety :)

Thankful Post #15: I am grateful for kids in school, leaf blowers, naps, halo w my sweetheart, and a fun-filled weekend rapidly approaching.

Thankful Post #16: I am grateful for family, friends, fun, frolicking, and Fridays :-D

Thankful Post #17: I am grateful for a mellow afternoon at home. The Wizard was right; there's no place like home.

Thankful Post #18: I am grateful for family get-togethers.

Thankful Post #19: I am thankful that the older boys have school today - it gives me time to get a few things done :)

Thankful Post #20: I am grateful for a peaceful day leading up to Thanksgiving.

Thankful Post #21: I am thankful for a dear friend who took the oldest for the day so we could get ready for Thanksgiving.

Thankful Post #22: I am grateful for my husband who cooked a mighty fine bird on the Weber :). I am thankful for family who made the day a success. Awesome food & perfect company......doesn't get any better than this ♥. Happy Thanksgiving :)

Thankful Post #23: I am grateful for a weekend at home & no interest in black Friday. 72 hours with my boys - no wasting time, gas, or money.

Thankful Post #24: I am grateful for this weekend at home with my boys.

Thankful Post #25: I am grateful for early intervention. Our kids have thrived with their support.

Thankful Post #26: I am thankful to always have what is needed.

Thankful Post #27: I am grateful for dreams. My Grammie visited me in mine. I love and miss you dearly.

Thankful Post #28: I am thankful for great nights like this....decorated the xmas tree with my boys & watched the Grinch (well, kind of lol).

Thankful Post #29: Tonight, I was thankful to have the opportunity to hear my beautiful friend sing. It was a wonderful evening to kick off the xmas season. I'm also grateful that our 5 yr old doesn't usually behave the way he did tonight...

Thankful Post #30: I am grateful for the Christmas season - bring it on!!!!! :) ♥


It's all about family.  It's the kisses before bedtime.  It's solitude.  It's laughter.  It's togetherness.  It's the little things in life.  May we never forget what matters....

No comments:

Post a Comment