- The Single Palmar Crease occurs in 1 out of 30 individuals.
- Males are twice as likely as females to have it.
- Single palmar creases usually indicates a problem with development.
- The Single Palmar Crease is more prevalent in individuals with: hyperactivity (2-3x more), neuroticism, delinquent behavior, and schizophrenia.
- About 45% of people with Down Syndrome have the Single Palmar Crease; Compare that to 1% of the general population.
Famous People that have the Single Palmar Crease (or close variation):